Tuesday 14 August 2012

Delay of New E-Book 'Benighted Arrival'

I had hoped today to alert you to a new e-book of mine up on Amazon.  This is 'Benighted Arrival' the first of a couple of demi-demon novellas that I had planned to publish this month.  However, Amazon has put a block on it saying that the content is available somewhere online for free.  They will not unblock it until I find where this material is and send them the URL.  Previous demi-demon stories with 'Benighted' in the title have appeared on this blog and on Literotica, but none are there now.  I would be really grateful if anyone could alert me to where other copies of this material has been posted so that I can see if I can get it taken down, so allowing me to get my e-book out there.  Any assistance will be very gratefully received.

No comments: